|Head of department:||Z.Kurbaniyazova|
The department of primary education was organized in 1966 and it was headed by J. Orinbayev, and then by K. Kosnazarov. It was initially called the Department of Primary Education Methods and was organized in 1990 in the reorganized Nukus State Pedagogical Institute named after Ajiniyaz. In 1984 according to the suggestion of the inspector of the Certification Commission of High and Secondary Special Institutions under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan Sh.Raykhanov, the name of the department was changed and became known as the Department of Theory and Methods of Primary Education. In 1998, the department included the Department of music and its teaching methods. The combination of these departments was mainly due to the reduction of music lessons in the curriculum for the 1998-1999 academic year. And in 2001, according to the decision of the Scientific Council of the Institute, this department was combined with the Department of Pedagogics. From 2001 to 2008, it was called the “Department of Pedagogy and Primary Education Methods”. From 2008 to 2015, it was called the Primary Education Methodology Department, and from 2015 to the present day it functions as the Primary Education Department. From 1998 to 2017, the department was headed by doctor of philological sciences M. Ayimbetov. From 2017 to 2019, the department was headed by candidate of philological sciences S. Shinnazarova. Since 2019, the department has been successfully managed by the candidate of pedagogical sciences Z. Kurbaniyazova. Today, the department conducts scientific pedagogical activities of 20 teachers. The department has 2 candidates of sciences, 2 doctor (Phd), the level of provision of the department with scientific-qualified personnel is 25%. Over the past 5 years (2013-2018) 10 educational and methodological manuals have been published, more than 70 scientific articles that meet the requirements of the High Attestation Commission. Topics on which scientific work is carried out at the department: 1. “Actual issues of teaching the native language.” 2. “Problems of modern pedagogy.” The members of the department conduct continual work with gifted students. At the subject olympiads among the students of higher educational institutions of Uzbekistan, held in Termez State Pedagogical University, in 2003 Z. Azhimova, a 4-year student, and in 2004, a 3-year student B. Utambetova took the 3rd place. Teachers of the department are continuously engaged in the work on the implementation of the National program of training and new educational technologies in life. On the way to the development of direction of the Primary education, the works of “Honored Worker of Science of the Republic of Karakalpakstan”, “Honored Worker of Science of Uzbekistan”, Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences K. Kosnazarov, “Achiever in Public Education of the Republic of Karakalpakstan”, Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences Z. Kayirbaev should be particularly noted. In 1990-1995 a well-known methodologist-scientist, well-known professor K.Pirniyazov conducted a teaching activity at the Department of Theory and Methods of Primary Education. The staff of the department are conducting noticeable work on spirituality and enlightenment. Only in 2014, according to the scenarios compiled by the collective of this department, documentary films “Karakalpaq film” (“Karakalpak film),“ “Karakalpak folklori” (“Karakalpak folklore”), “Ulkemiz Gaziynesi” (“Treasure of the region”) were made and presented to the general public. Today in the department there are 17 professor teachers. Of these, 4 lecturers are professors and candidates of science. At the department, great attention is paid to the training of scientific and pedagogical personnels. In 2018, the teacher of the department NagmetovaNursulu Muratbaevna defended her doctoral thesis.
Professor teachers, leading activities at the department are:
- Kurbaniyazova Zamira Kalbaevna was born in 1972 on May 1 in the Kegeyli district, the Republic of Karakalpakstan. Since 2017 she has been working as a teacher in the department of “Primary Education”.On November 23, 2002 she defended her thesis on the topic “Pedagogical foundations of the formation of national self-awareness of students”. More than 30 scientific articles and 50 abstracts have been published. She is the author of 4 methodological and 2 textbooks, as well as 1 textbook.
- Nagetova Nursulu Muratbaevna was born in 1983 on November 19 in Kungradsky district, the Republic of Karakalpakstan. Since 2010 she has been working as a teacher of the department “Primary Education”. On May 15, 2018, she defended her doctoral work on the topic “Improving the pedagogical mechanisms of preparing for the independent life of adolescents of comprehensive schools” (PhD). More than 27 scientific articles and 18 abstracts have been published. She is the author of 1 methodical work and 1 curriculum.
- Abdizhabbarovа Zhamila Tlepbaevna was born on June 28, 1968 of in Nukus city, Republic of Karakalpakstan. Since 1991, she began working as a teacher in the department of primary education. The scientific theme is “Preparing girls for seed life in the pedagogy of the Karakalpak people” Scientific supervisor is academician J. Bazarbaev. She is the author of more than 48 articles, 25 theses, 4 methodological textbooks and one educational manual.
- Zarimbetova Gulzira Kosherbaevna was born on June 15, 1970 in Nukus city, the Republic of Karakalpakstan. From 2005 to the present day she has been working as a teacher in the Department of Primary Education of NSPI named after Ajiniyaz. G. Zarymbetova continues to work on the doctoral dissemination on the theme: “Educational and educative ideas in Karakalpak folk tales.” Supervisor is Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor U.Alekhov. Over the past 5 years, 6 theses, 2 methodological developments, 1 thesis at an international conference have been published.
- Kalendarova Zarafshan Kalbaevna was born on December 31, 1974 in Khodjeyli district. In 1996 she graduated from Nukus State Pedagogical Institute. In 2003 she graduated from the graduate school in the full-time department of the institute on the specialty. To get the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in pedagogical sciences on the specialty 13.00.02. The theory and methods of education and upbringing are working on the topic “Modern theories and methods of education in preschool children in mathematics”. The discussion was held on September 26, 2018 in the department, and on October 18, 2018 in Karakalpak branch of the Uzbekistan Institute of Scientific Research in Pedagogical Sciences named after T.N.Kari-Niyoziy. More than 30 scientific articles and theses were announced including 4 manuals and one dictionary. Since 2004 she has been working as an assistant in the department of primary education.
- Mirzabekova Gumsha Khojabekovna was born on May 14, 1971 in the Shumanay region, the Republic of Karakalpakstan. Nationality Karakalpak. Since 2006 she has been working as a teacher in the department of “Primary Education”. The subject of the scientific research is “Theoretical and practical bases of teaching pedagogical technologies and information of pupils in primary classes”. A scientific supervisor is Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor M.Haydarov. G.Myrzabekova published 1 educational and methodical recommendation, more than 20 articles and more than 15 theses.
- Khozhanov Bahadir Keunimzhaevich, was born in 1977 on February 7 in a family of intellects in the Kegeyly region of the Republic of Karakalpakstan 1993 enrolled at the Azhiniyaz State Institute, majoring in mathematics and computer science. 1998 graduated from mathematics – computer science 1998 He became a math teacher in secondary school № 18 in Nukus, a 2000 math teacher in a specialized boarding school №. 9 for gifted students. 2002 worked as a deputy director for academic affairs, at a boarding school. From 2003 to 2004, intern at the department of “Pedagogy and the methodology of primary education” at the Azhiniyaz State Institute, from 2004 to 2008 assistant of the department “Pedagogy and methodology of primary education”, from 2008 to 2009 assistant of the department “Methods of primary education”, since 2009 till 2012 intern-researcher at the Tashkent Pedagogical University named after Nizami, since 2012 he has been working as an assistant in the department “Primary education” Currently conducting a doctoral (PhD) thesis “Prepares environmentalists during an outside lesson” He has more than 5 articles, 12 theses, 2 methodological manuals
- Tajbenova Saule Sarsengalievna was born on March 21, 1981 in Nukus city, the Republic of Karakalpakstan. From 1998 to 2004 she graduated from the undergraduate degree in the direction of education “Primary education and morality”, master’s degree on the specialty “Primary education”. Since 2004 she has been working as a teacher in the department of primary education at Nukus State Pedagogical Institute. Currently she is working on a doctoral dissertation (PhD) on the topic “Methods of studying the application of theoretical knowledge in the practice of students in their native language classes”. She is the author of more than 14 articles, 11 theses, 1 methodical manual.
- Baynazarov Timur Abilaevich was born on March 21, 1983 in Nukus, the Republic of Karakalpakstan. Since 2009 he has been working as an assistant teacher in the department of primary education. Baynazarova Timur Ablaevich continues his doctoral thesis “Mechanisms for integrating the science of primary education with information technology.” Scientific Supervisor – Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor N. Taylakov. Over the past 5 years, was introduced into thesis 5, article 3, 1 thesis at an international conference.
- Najimova Aysara Duysenbaevna was born on August 21, 1981 in the Kegeyly region, the Republic of Karakalpakstan. From 2002 to 2008 she graduated from the undergraduate degree in the direction of education “Primary education and sports and educational work”, master’s degree on the specialty “Primary education”. Since 2008 she has been working as a teacher in the department of primary education at Nukus State Pedagogical Institute. Currently she is working on a doctoral dissertation (PhD) on the topic “The system of exercises that promote the development of the speech of students in their native language classes (using the example of primary classes with Karakalpak and Uzbek languages of instruction)”.She is the author of more than 12 articles, 12 theses and 1 methodical manual.
- Khudaibergenova Zamira Iskakovna was born in 1985 on November 19 in Shumanay district, the Republic of Karakalpakstan. In 2014-2016, she worked as head of the office in the department of “Primary education” at Nukus State Pedagogical Institute. Since May 2017, she was accepted as an assistant teacher of the department of “Primary Education”on the basis of the competition. Theme of the thesis is “Actual tasks of creating a new generation of the Karakalpak language in primary schools”, scientific supervisor is Professor M.K. Ayimbetov. She is the author of 3 articles, 5 theses and 1 training recommendation. In September-October of 2018, she completed 288 hours in the specialty “Pedagogical technology and pedagogical talent” at the Center for Advanced Specialization and Training at Nizami State Pedagogical University.
- Abdijamilova Makhfuza Makhmudovna was born in 1988 on June 30 in Amudariysky district, the Republic of Karakalpakstan. In 2016-2017, she worked as a head of the office in the department of “Primary education” at State Pedagogical Institute. Since May 2018, she has been accepted as an assistant teacher at the department of “Primary Education”. Theme of the thesis is “Actual tasks of creating a new generation of the Karakalpak language in elementary schools”, supervisor is Professor M.K. Ayimbetov. She is the author of 2 articles, 3 theses.